24 Lamp Vertical light Unit – Fitted with 12 x 6ft Philips TL 100W/01 UVB (17%) Narrowband Lamps (311 NM) and 12 x 6ft high UVB (3.4%) Lamps
Fitted with 12 x 6ft Philips TL 100W/01 UVB (17%)
Narrowband Lamps (311 NM) and 12 x 6ft high UVB (3.4%) Lamps
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE VIA KLARNA ON CHECKOUT.
UVB Narrowband Phototherapy Unit
- Total body coverage.
- Full length body breeze system.
- Twin safety timers.
- All round customers guard protection system.
- Instructions and all relevant guidelines fitted to each light unit.
- Skin classification guide provided.
- 12 months guarantee.
Note: All specifications are correct when going to print. However owing to our policy of continuous improvement we reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.
When purchasing any unit you will be required to sign a form confirming you have consulted with a doctor/dermatologist.
We do give information supplied by Philips Lighting regarding their narrow band lamps.
The factual information we provide is open to anyone to obtain from Philips website or directly from Philips themselves.
Some postcodes may incur a surcharge due to distance, please enquire and we will advise with no obligation.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS, UK MAINLAND
If you want the ultimate home use experience of curing your chronic skin condition, then our 12 lamp full body narrowband phototherapy cabinet is the choice for you. Professionally used globally, this is the primary source of treatment you would expect at practices worldwide, as this proven to be the best source of treatment for your skin.
Developed with a UK Manufacturer, the 12 Lamp Narrowband Phototherapy Unit helps to improve conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, vitamin D deficiency, vitiligo, acne and scleroderma treatment. By using a full body cabinet, you can target the entirety of your body, ensuring no spaces are missed when using this source of treatment.
Once your machine is arrived and you are aware of the usage requirements for your condition, it is as simple as turning on your machine, opening the door and immersing yourself in the UVB light, actively targeting the whole body, front, back and sides. The unit has two safety timers and metallic safety guards to protect the tubes, ensuring you are kept safe once the door is not open.
These Hospital style Cabinets are designed to replicate the treatment provided in Hospitals and Dermatology Centres. Other key benefits of this machine include:
• Market Leader Machine in the industry of skin care
• British manufactured using highest quality components
• Power supply 2x13AMP Plugs
• Total Usage counter – so you can monitor your accumulative times
• High capacity cooling fans, drawing air through the 9 louvre vents on each side
• Easy tube cleaning
• Body Breeze to keep you cool when using the unit
• Use standing up, with tubes all around you – use with door open or closed, door is fully hinged, ensuring a easy entrance and exit every time
• Top of the range Psoriasis & Vitiligo UVB light therapy technology replicating Hospital style Phototherapy Cabinets