2 Tube UVB Narrowband Phototherapy Compact Unit
The 2 tube uvb Narrowband compact unit is for localised skin problems for use on the face, hands, legs, back and arms. It complies with the latest British and European standards, and offers the same results as the larger foldaway unit. These phototherapy lamps will target specific areas, as we understand that skin conditions can be better or worse in different areas of the body.
5 Lamp UVB Narrowband Phototherapy Unit
Twin safety timers are fitted as standard across all of our machines. Instructions and all relevant guidelines are also fitted to each light unit. These narrow band UVB lamps can be used whilst laying on your own bed or if preferred standing, due to the technology and movements of the machine. High grade steel construction, the lamps are protected by a metal safety guard, ensuring safety.
9 Lamp UVB Narrowband Phototherapy Unit
Twin safety timers fitted as standard. Instructions and all relevant guidelines fitted to each light unit. Can be used whilst laying on your own bed or if preferred standing. Full acrylic safety screen.
Skin classification provided. UVB Light is emitted in a much larger frequency using these high-end machines, as there are more lamps within in order to cover as much skin as possible.
Find The Right Product For You Because Your Skin Matters!
Why Choose UVB Light Therapy from home?
Do you suffer from a chronic skin condition and find it’s taking too much of your time making special appointments for UVB treatment? 2% of the worlds population suffer from psoriasis.
We are now able to offer these light units for vitiligo, eczema, acne, scleroderma or psoriasis to use in the comfort of your own home. UVB lamps for psoriasis contain Narrowband TL-01 lamps, the same lamps as used in hospitals to treat psoriasis and other skin conditions. Skinmatters Bristol offer these psoriasis light units for hire to Bristol, Bath, North Somerset, South Wales, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire (approx 50 mile radius of Gloucester).
- No More Travel Hassles: Forget the inconvenience of frequent trips to clinics. Enjoy the full benefits of UVB Light Therapy without stepping out of your home.
- Flexible Scheduling: With our home hire service, you can undergo treatment at times that suit your schedule, ensuring consistency and convenience.
- Save on Costs: Hiring a UVB Light Therapy machine for home use is a cost-effective alternative to multiple clinic visits.
- No Hidden Charges: Our transparent pricing means you know exactly what you’re paying for, with no surprises.
- Effective for Various Skin Conditions: UVB Light Therapy is known for its effectiveness in treating psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, and other skin conditions.
- Safe and Controlled Exposure: Our machines are designed for safe use, allowing controlled exposure to UVB light, minimising risks and maximising benefits.
- High-Quality Equipment: We provide only the best, clinically approved UVB Light Therapy machines, ensuring you receive top-notch treatment.
- Full Support and Guidance: Our team offers comprehensive guidance on how to safely and effectively use the equipment, along with ongoing support throughout your treatment journey.
This appliance is supplied with safety googles and a skin classification complied by a dermatologist (which is for guidance only). Ready to experience the benefits of home UVB Light Therapy? Contact us today to learn more and begin your journey to better skin health and wellness.
Want to know how to use our Phototherapy Units?
No VAT To Pay
Here at Skin Matters Bristol, we do not charge VAT for those who suffer with chronic conditions. A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects or a disease that comes with time. The term chronic is often applied when the course of the disease lasts for more than three months.
No vat to pay for anyone with a chronic condition
What are the key benefits of these UVB Light units?
- UV light reduces inflammation and slows the production of skin cells, so by having these units in the comfort of your own home, you can access these machines freely when you choose fit, rather than relying on NHS appointments in and around working hours.
- The treatment is usually given three times a week, not affecting your home environment through easy storage options available.
- You can expect to see results in as quickly as 2-4 weeks, but it depends how your skin reacts to the UVB rays. On average, it can take 6-8 weeks to see vast improvements in your condition using these units 3 or 4 times a week following instructions.
- An estimated 85 percent of people using narrow-band UVB therapy, which is the most common type, will develop clear skin. This will last for at least 6 months.
- Light therapy can treat plaque, palmoplantar, nail, and scalp psoriasis. So no matter where the skin condition is on your body, you can access these machines from your own home in complete privacy.
Finance options are now available on all of our products If you are in need of one of our UVB machines for your skin condition, you can now split the payments up into monthly amounts to make it easier for yourself to manage the payments. We believe our range of...
Millions of people worldwide live with psoriasis, a chronic skin condition. Managing its symptoms can often be supported through dietary changes. In this article, we'll explore the connection between psoriasis and diet. You'll learn about foods that may trigger...
Skin care keeps getting better with new developments that change how we look after our skin. UVB light therapy is one of these amazing treatments, really helping people with long-term skin problems. This article explains how to use UVB light therapy at home. It...
Plaque psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that affects millions of people worldwide. Characterised by raised, red patches covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells or scales, it can be both physically uncomfortable and emotionally...
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that affects millions of people worldwide, causing discomfort, pain, and self-esteem challenges. While there is no cure for psoriasis, various treatments aim to manage its symptoms effectively. One promising therapy that...
Hi everyone! Dealing with psoriasis can be tough. It's a skin condition that lots of people have. It makes red and itchy spots on the skin which can be really annoying. While it's important to get medical help, what you eat can also make a big difference. In this...
In the pursuit of achieving a healthy glow or managing certain skin conditions, many individuals consider options like sunbeds and UVB Light Therapy machines. While both involve exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light, their purposes and effects on health vary...
Ultraviolet B (UVB) phototherapy delivers shortwave ultraviolet radiation to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis. Phototherapy works by suppressing DNA synthesis, which in turn reduces inflammation. Narrowband UVB phototherapy (311–312 nm) is increasingly used...
Living with psoriasis can be challenging. The persistent, itchy, and sometimes painful skin plaques can take a toll on your self-esteem and overall well-being. If you've been seeking relief from this chronic skin condition, you're not alone. Fortunately, there's a...
Acne, a common skin condition that affects individuals of various ages, can be a persistent and frustrating challenge to tackle. While numerous treatments exist, UVB light therapy has emerged as a promising solution that offers significant benefits in...